Monday, October 11, 2010

Spring flowers have opened

 Has been covered with flowers you my heart, butterflies fly,UGG boots clearance, flutter of the heart, ah, in this spring as a free flying in it!

among the flowers do not have to care about the assassination of those who may hurt you my vines, ear care about those who do not have to keep insects jealous Jicha. We can not pick that rose with the assassination, had been vaguely touch on the feeling of pain yesterday, and she's also bloody gorgeous room becomes muddy, sinking like a hundred years that the fossil, only a touch of crushed between dust.

but at the moment, you see the hillside is a piece of orange, it is not spent,UGGs, but the United States than the flowers. Why go to the market to buy that expensive white roses, send me a bouquet of flowers Ling grass, with a sweet smile on your crowd in your arms I will cell. Let us love it, sit on the soft grass,UGG boots, the clouds let you my heart slowly stroking the occasion of the sun penetrate you my body, fingers interlocking, between heaven and earth there is only one you and one me.

you say, you still feel ashamed owed to me, in such a strong moment, you would like to wear on my chest one of your gift, so today's Fascination miss in my heart forever, so You go after the lush mountains of flowers, the mining to jade green grass, between the skillful hands of a beautiful necklace, ring and to quickly weaving, floral cloth stars in my chest, I laughed,UGG shoes, I laughed happy and sweet. If next year we are still here, I want you to create a beautiful cottage, surrounded by grasses, flowers everywhere Ling grass, leaving a path in front of thatched cottages, and then I want to wait for you every day, so you go home and I hugged. .....。

let us love it! I want your heart beating like me, had a long life blend with your life full of flowers had been planted in my heaven.

people look happy, grass advent of spring. Since the spring comes, can spring flowers have opened, and then let you and me in this brilliant spring day in the enchanted bar.

love with you, this life, no regrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment