Sunday, October 24, 2010

2010.10.18, Today

 Is my birthday. I am 23 years old of it.

never worked on one, can have a big cake and candles can be studded with can have many, many friends, may have blow the candles make a wish birthday. It occurred just today, I've never had a birthday.'ve never birthday, but there is no such thing as birthday. Later, I'll talk to Ami 2 people birthday, we buy clothes, go to the supermarket big shopping. and then On this day, Ami will remember to be nice. Today, I am at home, one day, but in general, with the same every day, but in my heart remember, today is my birthday. I want to do something it is not the . write something to commemorate this day it. today will receive the Army sent many of my gift, which I usually do not expect the same thing with it.

Army after we know you remember My first birthday,cheap UGG boots, you gave me pink roses that you support. I've received only one you send flowers. I woke up that morning to see the blessings you give me message it. But now, you have not occurred. night you busy,Bailey UGG boots, and certainly will come to me. I believe so.

QQ, there are many people who are not familiar with the familiar gift sent have received text messages small Xiang and Buddies, a piano, piano, etc. An QQ blessing, I am very grateful to it. do not know my left, who would occasionally think of me. be missed is a happy thing it .. I miss shopping together with Zhang Qin Pinghu day. I miss my roommate the day with a meal in the cafeteria. I miss the days of a child to ride a bike yet. Listen to Stefanie's >
Ami, I'm back for so long, you actually do not think so. I do not miss the days with you, I do not know why. Once we called before, I said, I'm sure when you're not I'm so, so I did not nostalgia you. Is this true. leave you, I feel very relaxed. I occasionally worry that our future, but I do not know how it will develop, we can only go with the flow ..

10.18. Allow me to promise a selfish desire. one of only my wish. I can find a suitable job, not very good, as long as that for me ..

the inside, sent Happy birthday Kelly, 33, 33 gift. You say you want to send me 24. In fact, I do want to say I was 23 years old. You can buy a lot of things it. I should be better than happy son. But the mood has been low today. Qiao Ni schools that support education, those who are poor children, has been playing basketball ball shell came off and looked very sad. then I say to you that day ,UGG bailey button, buy a ball to the children it. that's part of my birthday gift, but just donated to the children, in fact, quite a significant birthday. Qiao said Ginny school basketball, the principal said that the expensive, not to the children play, those individuals so bad .. how you say, after we gave the children when the birthday of a number of things with how, so it makes sense.

afternoon to turn back the police station to account the, ah, since then, I was a member of this family. Yesterday my mother go then, with her mother's life is enriched with it. my mother gave me a two pants, hey,Discount UGG boots, I have a very clever very clever hands mother, mother do winter cotton shoes, was really nice and warm. Mom's always interesting .. really want to thank my mother, in a hard 23 years ago today I gave birth to 23 years hard to I brought up. how hard her mother, birthday, most of the blessed mother.

ah. For so be it. to find a nice movie to see. that is very warm. and then waiting for the phone ring on, get delivery of my gift. that there are a mother's gift. Oh, yeah.

one simple birthday, Happy Birthday, My girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment