Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Although the long movement from taxi ads that the festival will invite a lot of Cao Yu stars

 Do not know why the small bones of the big move in Qianjiang still so dismissive ~ Last night a friend also told me that she had VIP tickets and asked me if I want to see,UGG boots, I refused ~

Lee Hom just finished watching the TV show, was so handsome,UGG boots clearance, seemingly in the face of Qianjiang television not so long ah ~ Oh, ~ sitting on the sofa beside the point,UGG bailey button, I did not move forward to this as I appreciate the Continuous their idol sister 4 songs over and over, and died a trace of shame ~ I am a Qianjiang people are too indifferent to the Qianjiang Culture ~ Leehom I do not have to cheer on to the next scene? Watch live at home, just look at advertising time pumping out the next so and so there is no ~ oh ~

central Taiwan crazy fans who do not know is true or out of Leehom fans love the big guy,Discount UGG boots, all arms are stretched leather ~ have a crazy sister actually go hug him! Ha ha ~ they were crazy to open it ~ have to admire those elusive bodyguard groups Leehom Leehom also calm ~

Chen, Wang Lee Hom you still like it? Ha ha ha ha ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment