Thursday, October 7, 2010

The boss said that years ago took about to leave

 Watching the flowerpots in the crazy angry long narcissus, my heart was ...

ten dollars bought it, got home and I'll give it water, wait for it to bear fruit, brought me belong It's a surprise and happiness,

home soon to the New Year, but it does not open, I looked at it,Discount UGG boots, with regret leaving,UGG boots cheap,

New Year at home and were so happy also, very fast time of ten days is fleeting, the seventh day I returned to Suzhou,

open the door to see the window sill, daffodils opened, the first time I saw such a beautiful flowers, four yellow petals, cute Oh, I excitedly took a good few out cell phone photos,

the room is its flowers, thick, did not think flowers are so small so fragrant. I am happy to maintain

a week, a week after the sunny weather of Suzhou No, I know my rainy season, the rain for a week, my heart much suffering, daffodils in the moment slowly wither, not its former fragrance,

when my heart is bad, what kind of things they make me crazy, can not be said of work flow, and is quite good now, but my mind just like That passionate rain, disorderly, so my heart just around the corner,

blossom,UGG boots clearanc, I feel like the rise and fall along the sea ...

rain rain, tomorrow I'll go ... < br>
daffodils opened, waiting to fade the day, I do, into a company's first day in the day I want to academic success,cheap UGG boots, glorious exit it!

No comments:

Post a Comment