Wednesday, October 13, 2010

But still busy during the holidays bring joy to the audience

 However, in this short span of seven days, I have gone through some painful things to me. For example, the brother of the dead, so I understand the precious life.

October 3rd night, I had just finished performing, home, the first thing to do on the web for all to see a certain girl back to my message. After recovery, he quickly received a strange number of sent text messages, text messaging, write the word Sa, Xie Ziwei. I did not understand, but concluded that the other party know that I am, I returned a phone call. The other replied: The girl, a month or two before the extraordinary people I have to take the initiative to send a message, and that day, I returned a message that the girl who is her. After she and I talked on the phone up and said something, I take the initiative to invite her to come out, see a face. She was also some doubt, some fear, doubt afraid that I was a bad man. I quickly clarified herself, they made an appointment after twenty minutes to meet in a cell door. I hang up the phone, very happy and anxious, fear of their own late. Quickly remove makeup, down the stairs, ride a bike to the meeting location. After I told her to start from head to toe put my hope to give you a good impression. Since the days of cold, but also can not help but hit a few shivering.

a few minutes, she Slow walk, I saw her in the distance, keep her long hair, tall nor short, she is very slim. Until she walked into, I see her face: Qing Mei handsome, Chunhongchibai, a look that bit lightness finds, Qing Lian without demon, can not be Xie Wan girl at arm's length. I am very calm and the next, introduced herself, she is the same. In this way, we know each other. I see her hands folded his arms to express the meaning of cold, put his coat off to her, she was not, I forced upon her. After talking a few words, went to a restaurant, I knew the boss inside, not far from where she lives. Asked what she wanted water, she said casually. So, I took a bottle of green tea to her. Ji Chuan go to the food, children returned to the restaurant, sit down, said a few words, seeing that she did not talk to took out a laugh Square, we gather the first drama of leaflets to her. She took the list looked for a long time sheets, I found the Taurus personality is really slow type. Then, I open myself to her and said, do not be too cautious. At this time, string child done, but I have embarrassed in front of her children to eat, or talk to a few days, want to go yo, left the restaurant children. Go out, she wants to ride my bike, said a long time not riding, well,Discount UGG boots, let her experience the experience. Barely ride the car, stagger like a beginner. But riding is input, has been bare her beautiful smile. Since then, I think she is a very interesting girl. She rode, I followed,UGG boots cheap, I am afraid that she was unstable and fall riding. See also a little shiver she would once again put on her coat off, but I was also wearing a short-sleeved. . . Riding for a while, I saw a small roadside tent in the dark of night, in a small tent and other red and green flashing the blue light, a tent and a thing upside down, like a head long hair . So, I began to scare her, and she cried very afraid. From that moment, I realized that she was a timid girl.

after an hour, has two more at night, I could not go home, he proposed to take her bike out shopping, she agreed to after the change of clothes back to the hotel, put my The package also put up. After waiting for her downstairs, took her first went to my high school, then went to the blog New Road, the road walk, talked happily. Went to the national park, where there is a long road, it looks like is the axis road, is also a former Panda around the island. Including the street, only two of us, also chatted while walking, I feel immense silence around that time, I am very happy, and happily talked to her a lot of their own affairs, not to scare her when , she pretended to get angry with a child-like, like a baby. At that time, I am very happy. Victoria Bridge, the bridge has come, and I joked and told her: She listened, opened a very interesting joke: sentence. Walked to a bridge opening, which gloomy, yellow light in the terrible fighting in the bridge opening, I have some fear, she let me ride with her, I said: So, walked into the bridge opening, I once again gave her, she pretended to be angry, out the other end of the dong, dong, leaving only me in person, I see her gone from my eyes, they catch up, call her few times, she should not. At this time, I quickly ran behind her, gave her to hold a princess, her arms, hold back. Next to the car, but also to bring her concept of night riding. After that, she is still my little finger on his left arm severely bitten on the two, but I was pain in the body, happy heart.

unconsciously, with her to the side of the North Star Shopping Centre Datun. At that time I remember clearly, I once again gave her, she embarked on a bridge. So I rode to the middle of the road, in front of her standing on the bridge, said: on down. At that time, she had another sleepy, and did not say how many, I say a word, she said:

this way, stop and go all the way, the streets were I to make her happy, she was happy to coax reverberation. Six forty more, I finally gave her back to the hotel, to the hotel, she has horrendous hardship, changed clothes after they lay in bed, covered with blankets to sleep. At this time, I said to her: I quickly asked her: Upon hearing this, grabbed her hand, with the temperature of my hand to her warm, seeing that she was asleep, put her hand into the quilt, ready to get up to get packages to go, at this moment, I never dreamed thing happened, I saw she grabbed my hand, grasping the very tight, said something to me: Suddenly moved, in this happy moment, I felt I got what I wanted, I have to give my heart, to pay their own feelings. Will not let her no harm, I began to cherish her precious treasure this friendship. Therefore, I have to give her hands warm, and still sleepy, so, over several hours.

to noon noon, she woke up, I have been tired, but still hold back tired out their own computers, while listening to her songs, she told me that she was a mosquito bite I flex for her hand. Finally, it can not hold, and lying in bed with her, and fell asleep. To three in the afternoon, her phone woke me, I watch, running late, and also about our director, Nortel to play, quickly put away the computer, and kissed her forehead and left the hotel.

Nortel basketball playing for a while, to see her and her friends could not come (I'm going to try to laugh them into our workshops the team together), and Department of Nortel's friend called a few performances We went to the altar to play. Go to the altar, kick the ball, came a young star, played a few months ago the movie Nortel friends these are not in play, I really know, but one thing we have seen together, eating meals Overlord. October 4, I very happy.

, however, did not last long, in the early morning of October 4, I find her again, I misunderstood her, when I made the fire, but also angry, she felt the day before and I I'm no better on this day, she will be afraid. I realized that my impulse, National Cheng Kung University has made mistakes, she does not like the night, so happy, happy. October 5, at six, I was barely sleeping when, in 10:55, a text message woke me, is her. It read: Not dressed neatly, went straight to ring a taxi to the hotel can be made to the hotel, she had walked out. Endless pain, and again in my heart, know what to do. The evening, when I asked her what she has on the test next year, Nortel show system, her answer is yes, consider. However, when her phone rang, get back, it was not known.

this way, to October 6, I was over that, in the subway this thing and brother said Don Bean, brother let me give her a call. So I did, phone call, answered the phone, but it is a boy. Chatted for a few, I asked him: hang up, he rushed so I pull up the word. Well, this man when I was a little Zaier, I laugh funny world of people, but I do with this girl must have closed. Later, I had to call Don Kota beans, brother called me first, after which it would offer the men talk, talk about the truth. Another brother, named in the sub-Xiao, he gives another idea. Etc. Later, some of my brothers and sisters have to know the matter, are given the same idea. Until October 7, more than an hour before the performance, Tang Peng beans brother and brother finally safe opened curse me, beans brother said: However,UGG shoes, a girl, you sad like this, as it? you are not SB ah, if you want to settle this matter, to ask, and in the end what she meant, and, brother, brother There can be difficulties in doing utmost to help, but most of the night to disturb a girl brother, very bad ......those words, I have to listen.

I would say within days I am angry I hate this behavior, it is hate. Now, to restore to a word, hard! However, I want to clarify one thing from the heart, I do not deceive you. If you say I cheat you, well, you tell me where I lied to you. However, I think law-abiding, you say: I'm sorry. Because, as you wrote in that message, 'You're a good friend, I cherish this friendship. 'Is not not play together, but not very understanding of each other. I want calm.

this November,UGG boots, I really should not have ah. . . Perhaps these things are only a few times in my life experience. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment