Friday, October 15, 2010

Never spend the night at a friend's house

 I give this first group of sister it! Ha.

October 1. Starting school, only four hours by car, although the morning had nothing to eat, but still need something a mess, alas. Wildly off with a dead man, so can not ride that! In fact, did not do a long time coach, and also long time did not spit,UGG boots cheap, I thought all right, as considered next with a lollipop. Home after more than two in the afternoon, ha ha, very good very good, big foot of the mountain.

October 2. Group to take me to climb, and I would also like to accompany her. In addition to junior high to mountains, this time, is the real sense of the mountains instead! Like a little adventure, a long steep mountain road, overgrown with weeds, and I kept looking back all the way, think of often played on television, worried about any accidents, desperately afraid of coming back, but the facts prove it, my worry is redundant! Whether uphill or down, are very tired, but the scenery is magnificent. Or make, huh, huh. Sister to accompany the group would also like to mountain temple, by the way maybe a little desire. The big tree in front of the temple we eat a simple lunch. When stop and go up the hill, walk, loudly shouting: courage! Keep moving! About an hour finally climb to the top of the hill, or very rewarding Oh. King of the hill, I shouted out loud: I come! Feels so good! Watching the scenery, the moment of the day to see from us is so close, as if at your fingertips, really want to live down here, I think of the book said isolated seclusion, huh, huh. Know the group of some of the ... story! The truth of life is cruel sometimes, because life is this body of water, has long been causing unrest beyond recognition, while all of this, as the master of life we can not change anything. Group that I will not say, do not know me. Ha ha. Listening to these words, how familiar. I shouted in the mountains: ching-kuo lin is a jerk, the peak of the winds, blowing a particularly painful one exceptionally clear. Nothing to say, and simply let them all rot in the stomach, not better? There are some things, and no further mention of the need, as it has been dead. People always look ahead, not you. We also pick chestnuts, Oh, just grow into a small group of shameless chestnut was destroyed. Go up the mountain for too long because the slope was too steep, when the foot has been shaking down the mountain, halfway also popped a donkey (which may be a mule, did not recognize the N 。。。), long before we tangle trepidation of the past, stumbled back to the earth. While the scorching sun, while the big bugs are never seen started crying, though to be flying ants bite, but still very happy. Death group, come back and run play mahjong, and two Gouzi Side, ha ha. As usual, said, climbing back tired, but was inexplicably not sleep at night, the sound of mahjong neighbors come and go, remind me that he is insomnia, although not a big thing. A little more with my friends call it, I do not know how I think.

October 3. Mother made a group of sweet potato pie, I once ate six! Really do not know so much food. Afternoon, the group took me to see more Township government, went to see her high school. Back, ha ha, the group taught me mahjong playing, I never thought to my head hopelessly stupid, just let me learn, huh. Leave to go back to aunt mahjong playing it! Night mom called and told me the truth, the results expected, dear Niangqin to unload. Eh. I said nothing, criticize it. Look at my silence, the mother said, also received two sentences, and may think that I can not forgive the sin is not it! Oh, also I when the children at home, not out of the house, not out of school in the school, which is the rule. If the mother adults know nothing of her daughter, I learned to play mahjong, what would she react? Group, all your fault, ha ha.

October 4. Time really flies, it is already the fourth day. Morning to see people catch fish in their village, the hood, ha ha, funny, really want to try. Group of mother's milk,UGGs, drink more than the school. Aunt Mai also made shrimp soup, nearly ten material, is I've never heard of eating, the group, repeat it, not my own ignorance, it is ... not a person I have not heard that. Taste good, huh, huh.

October 5. Morning they heard the sound of broken, do not know what break anymore, but the pieces have to clean completely. Like, open your eyes to the ceiling,cheap UGG boots, blinked, Ding Dong soon to Suidiao the. This is your way to declare victory I do, then you win. You said, good to me, is used in most of the night, called to tell me how much you love the way a lot of it? You do not understand me I do not blame you, but, I do not understand black humor, I'm tired. Go you happy, as you show off to me, your happiness. I hear love sharp piercing laughed, and then I cried. Then, it is day. After breakfast, we went shopping for a day of Ninghai, happens to come across skirt childhood (in fact, a lot of her childhood sweetheart, ha ha) to together. Go shopping with the boys first, very awkward, especially when he published his proposal, the pressure very big. Bought a lot, took a fancy to the glare of a bright yellow jacket, a rare, finally had the kind of do not want to put off a feeling like really like, but, I have never so bright through the clothes, finally reluctantly gave up. Ha ha. I know, perhaps, it does not necessarily suit me.

October 6. Day of rest at home, time really fast to go, unknowingly.

October 7. When waiting for the bus at the station, watching the men and women across the eating and drinking, really well good, I even did not dare drink the water, the difference was! Sad. Fortunately, this did not spit back, otherwise, it must be group despise dead. Came back, the 81 Road Side pigs as transport inside plug, which is loaded, there is contained pigs, the results of group rather abruptly blurting: squeeze squeeze more healthy! Just to hilarious, ha ha. Ma brush shoe brush at hand, to the soft wash clothes, I want to diligent up. We all sleep it.

seven days to have done so, since I'm more determined to wander through the beautiful waters of China's determination,UGG boots, eat all the delicious Chinese cuisine, is one of my wishes, huh, huh, that Who to call when you can not say no time to go, oh. Efforts to forge ahead towards the goal of it!

I think, tomorrow, Can not go on the early-morning study of it.

I think it will heal. It does not matter that he built the wall down and then go out on their own, right, only in this way I understand Ha ha. Also, in this way, profound, is it? However, hurt by my ignorance of people, I go to make up for what means? I do not know, do not know how to do, as you tell me.

asked how many lotus lotus root silk hard to know for whom.

pro, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment