Thursday, October 28, 2010

According to the school's plans and arrangements

 Today, a queue competition. Notice was issued two weeks ago to the class here, on our first grade students demand is not high, do not queue to go,cheap UGG boots, do not exercise, so long as to turn left, turn right, turn back and in situ Forges Ahead on the line. I took the class before participation in such games often, I remember that time at the expense of our multi-class section of their main curriculum and the School of classroom time with the children in the playground to practice, and then the final results are often not as good as I wish, One reason many people say their own exports. So this year I did not make great efforts to practice, again, we live in a community where people naturally do something to take into account the feelings of others, too surprisingly bubble will be seen as alien.

clothing when classes in the study of several class unanimous, strongly suggested a class to buy their own clothes, because our uniforms did not rushing out, but several teachers suggested parents reunification through, I know As long as the class teacher openings, will be resolved, but these two approaches are not what I want, finally,UGG boots cheap, I decided to let all parents prepare their children's clothing only require a simple white T-shirt, jeans and white shoes.

early today, all the students wore white T-shirt, although the styles of the different models, but parents are racking their brains to see, more to the child the parents spared no expense to the pure white down coat. Moved and pleased me most today's game to the number of children's performance results to temporarily put my effort is placing these children have, and have the most outstanding aspect of their show out. Station is not ranked when the love of attention span, attention span, do not tamper with a sedentary, and in two rows on the large playground uniform stand,Discount UGG boots, and can always look me in the eye, adhere to a motionless, how much they care about, how hard ,UGGs, how Maili Qi ah! Watching their performance I suddenly have an idea what the outcome of the game I do not care, I want to tell my children in my mind they are the best, they are the first in my heart!

fact the outcome is not important, because there is no absolute in this fair, as long as we do, as long as we have a clear conscience, as long as we do not regret not regret leaving the first few can do?

No comments:

Post a Comment