Sunday, February 20, 2011

January 30, 2011

 Bought a guitar. hope to learn. a loss of time, can face the music and the heart, not of this world I can not see. or someone. read Gide's Reiter, Ruud think blind girl, she said feelings of happiness and love. all are listening to the.

see people, the minister said, do not know how their happiness.

Although I can not see, Reiter, Ruud said aloud, but I have my happiness, I have to listen to happiness.

now I have to listen to well-being. imagine the happiness, the happiness of memories .

Thank you, someone in my life. He has put in my sky, fireworks, and for my Haisa full of salt. was 7 degrees below zero cold wrapped in my hand, feeling the cold I red face. his mind hot rocks, the soles of the feet have been near me. I touched his sensitive antennae, elk shy eyes. I touched his body, eager breathing, the sweat dripping neck. I said I love you.

I still love a person. like love or death to explain such a philosophical proposition.

I'm dead. in a morning, I find myself missing the living consciousness. this winter is still cold. I have seen snow, never seen someone saw something. I was blind girl Reiter, Ruud, I heard nothing had happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment