Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New aid Milan Inter Milan stronger than our dreams finally come true at this moment

 In the stands witness to the victory of Milan

RUTHERFORD time Jan. 23 hearing on the evening of Italy, Milan, New airborne aid  Milan, then he accepted an interview with Italian media, the Netherlands known as Now, I have come here. I can immediately follow the coach's arrangement, and hoped to complete the first show. I will work hard to get a place. Alex locate one kick the ball, which trained him in the high-speed transmission in the effort after the break. a strong left foot so that he can put on heavy shelling of the door outside the area, while the foot of the fine contributions he has from time to time some of over five hurdles to the long-range raid,   said, But I play better on offense. My goal is to win the championship, I played for Ajax Amsterdam 6 years, did not get a league title. I think the current is stronger than AC Milan, Inter, Milan, I feel I can accomplish this goal. understanding. I also know there are many players in front of Milan, Andrea Pirlo and Gennaro Gattuso is a legend in Italian football, Seedorf and Pato is very great. I'm here also to learn, hope that these great players to teach me a lot, hope I can grow better in Milan and progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment