Sunday, December 19, 2010

The will determine success or failure ~ [running account diary, sorry]

 Smaller and smaller and smaller .... look at that figure in a smaller day by day. My heart more and more excited. Although a fair distance away from my goal, but I think the near future I will become back to the original itself. Frankly speaking, the weight loss is really a great test of stamina and endurance test, but there are subtle little pain, but pain and happiness ~ ~ is not it? this time very hard, a little tired, strange, but recently became very open-minded, very open minded. walking in the crowd more and more confident, and I owe it all to lose weight the credit. believe I will carry on till I call that success ~ will one day be far behind?
part-time evening may go to the studio to see the model, may be able to find another sky. (study well, should not lie, you do not worry, Mody Mody ~). yesterday went to the supermarket, by the way my scale victories, en ,,,,, is quite satisfactory, the trend is good because I ,,,,, is the trend by decreasing ~ ~ Come on now!
to do the perfect woman, I am serious this time, maybe six months, maybe a year, anyway, I will not give up, come to repeat to myself ~! because persistence determines the success or failure to lose weight oh!
(Princess of the running account diary on the first case, because even today a very important activity. has been a very sorry Oh, always nonsense, and mood in a manic period, a little wave, animals usually the case, forgot to tell you, I will eat people animals, Kazakhstan, so best to stay away from me man, huh, huh)

No comments:

Post a Comment