Monday, December 20, 2010

My father and I to enjoy these 45 minutes!

 Fortunately, forty-five minutes after the injury from the fifth round of the league basically no longer take part in the league, to be honest when the body can not guarantee that there will be a big problem, I think any one person can hardly endure the pain of a torn ligament, can be an opportunity At present, this opportunity may be a life time once the opportunity to father the first day after birth, there is no reason to give up, for he will insist, to fight for playing!
adaptation training before the race I was off the bench one, in fact, very grateful to coach to take me here, but have come, it would have to fight for the best results, it is time! dragging torn leg for the last of the season that he was very clear, This is perhaps the last European race team this year, to me, perhaps the most important moment of his career, I have to fight for final training before the coach's trust, which I thoroughly from the hotel to go out to the end of the training carved over the pages of time tell their own words, that can be played when the next day when the bitterness of my heart unspeakable,UGG boots cheap, from my father's hand training to enter the Chinese professional team, to debut today in the European game, really like a dream, really want to nearly nine years of his father passing away, I get over the face of pressure in the face of denial and expansion has been pursued have not lost their dream, and that was our dream together, remember We sat watching TV again in the Argentina 98 World Cup match against England, it is that we agree that the most exciting in a World Cup, you and I are intoxicated, after the game you see I can feel my eyes your changes into all the intoxication of my expectations, that is the last time we sat together watching the World Cup, and now I want to say, I soon realized your dream, when standing in that beautiful stadium When I can feel your presence ...
some people will think that nothing, indeed it is not how great things can be for me, for my father is paying in terms of exchange for all of the This is all those relying on relations between the players can not feel, I intoxicated, which may be restricted to me and my father!

No comments:

Post a Comment