Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sorry, I used the wrong situation! (X)

 One day the pain is finally gone, I'm slowly in the new company and colleagues got to know each, I have been lamenting make people respect me good luck, it does not, I actually met in the company of a good village, town fellow especially the parents, fellow Yun has been in Beijing married, older than me, treat me very well, was always regarded me a date to bring one good meal, no way, I eat like this one! slowly contacts that Yun and her husband was not feeling well, so she is playing outside, since I know after I have become increasingly dependent on, but we just an innocent friendship. Snow is still in the shop to work, since the times out after I refused, did not come back to me, that person is a good face, was refused re-entanglement is never better to do something, so I would also like a waste of breath to refuse. But gradually it seems like the old Ming Snow in the night to call and send text messages, feeling began ominously, do not they like the promise of the next shift? Then I heard the last jump Snow said that the original promise crying in the KTV, that promise is like clear, unfortunately Ming and he likes me, so sad she cried, ha ha, more funny, ah, can not blame they do not understand this matter, after all, who would have thought Snow crying Why? me the most angry is clearly just let me promise words can not do with a lover and I can not make friends, halo, cares, and his friends ah! do not do, I was also a man of honor, and I so clearly they are not completely linked, and I have begun to limit their commitments to go near, I hope that our friends are mutual friends, I can not tolerate Connaught friend is not my friend, so that makes me insecure, as long as they promise to call, I unhappy, and sometimes quite funny, just jump off the phone to the promise, then call back tomorrow, I know that started out like promise, really amazing, how his early promise did not like it, do not really think that last promise crying for him? but promise me to restrict her practice of making friends is not very satisfactory, but not in a positive manner against me.
see customers off work early that day, I decided to pick up the promise to go home, I went into a shop, and other outside commitments, do not want to fight them face to face tomorrow, took my promise to go home after work happy, we are happy to chat along the way, I am still amused from time to time she was very happy to see me promise a good mood today, said to me: said: , I think there is no weekend commitments, for fear she was too hard, and often to help her do the laundry, I deeply remember one time I washed her clothes, bedding, bed sheets or something, a new soap to wash into a piece of thin, straight waist are not up to a stranger she did laundry now??? I am speechless with anger, every time, and promise angry, I could not speak. bypassing the promise of the hand, go straight to a person before, took me promise to catch up, said: say what, in fact, also this time, after the impossible, not to mention where I work, but also thanks to their care, you say? Do not be angry with me? Hand pulling away, said: Snow is very aggrieved at me: and my friends had! depressed when the smoke is my spiritual support, promise to see me like that, grab the cigarette in the past into the bathroom, locked the door and not come out, see us like ice, and quickly asked me why, I lay it's said, Of course, adding a lot of personal emotion, the promise is to betray my friends put it, of course, ice is not believe me, the promise of the man she knows best, and so many students, she said to me: You must be eaten cool, this is definitely a mistake! that way, promise of this approach so hard, is simply not acceptable, called the promise of ice knocked out, Snow did not answer half a day in the bathroom, I went to the bedroom, Snow turned the package, clothes gone, Well, she turned to the toilet out laundry, I'm shaking with anger, but not too revealing in front of the ice. The ice has been knocking on the bathroom door, Novo is still no response, and my heart a bit tight, what happened she would not love it, I ran bathroom door, knocked on the door desperately, she can not crash, I was afraid, we really want to promise anything about the situation, I can not live, the door finally opened, the promise has cried tears his face, his hand has been clean work clothes, I was relieved, angry, up, and continue to ignore her, when the ice and her boyfriend kept peacemaker, and later because of the feelings, I reluctantly, and Snow said a few words, but this thing has left me a shadow, and I hate even more clear, hate jump.
Tang Chuangshang night, the ice is now running the old boyfriend bed room, bedroom, and I only promise and running and I slept, said to me: They did say that I am the ice, what will people think I am, I am simply not the kind of person you say, is not a betrayal of a friend, is why you get angry, others do not know, I know, because they love me tomorrow You did it right? do not like them, not to mention people like me is not their fault, right? there .. is that you do not say they are important than you, my friend's positioning is very measured, and I had an idea! Connaught angry, I have none, then there are countless heart is unable to speak, this matter had passed, but still have a knot in my heart. I began to frequent contacts and Yun, I do not know why, perhaps want to promise jealous, but my idea really is childish, how can promise jealous? She also kept me and said Yun kind to me!
experts of the ice and her boyfriend back home early, and Snow, also resigned , but she did not go, although she wanted her mother, but still waiting for me to go home, I have not and the promise made out of ice and her boyfriend the morning walk, I excited, quiet night I want her to tell Connaught , Nokia has agreed, alas, and now want to have to win the affection of her promise to allow for the job and sometimes I do not agree with the old for her, and I am affectionate and angry, and finally had to compromise promise to see me angry, actually agreed today promise I'm so happy, but they promise to tell me that she quit tomorrow, to ask her to dinner, have been happy mood, and sink down, I said: : ! They will also hands and feet, let alone both of them now is like her, I can not promise I was not expected side, how they will, in fact, I know their nature, are not bad, what is impossible to promise nothing more than love to Snow depths time of the act have to eat tofu, as the last jump, as I think the sad, the promise to see me happy, he said: heart was not easy, I know Snow will go to her character, Shengqingnanque ah ~ ~
mood that did not work, and my heart went out today thinking about the promise of some of the things they go to work and when Yun to me that a friend invited her to eat Korean barbecue, let me go with her, did not want to go, I want to hurry home to see promise in the end have to go, but we fear that promise, I went back home will certainly be angry, So Yun agreed, thinking that if the promise did not go, let her try a taste at home waiting for me, alas, what mental ~ ~ BBQ is very delicious, but I do not have that feeling, and my heart misses the old promise, finished rice, Yun I do not go home, go to her home with her, and her husband on a business trip, how could I go, always thinking there is no hurry to go home to see Snow at home, refused Yun, a taxi home, back to home, they are ready to go see the ice to the train station, Connaught really not at home, she turned to go, my heart a gas on the table, it seems that I came back too early! but not attack, but also a smile to the ice I said: a, but not shown, said: a! ice and her boyfriend had gone to the promise made when a text message asking her back, promise reply message: 'm going to sing. anger to die, open the computer to play, it is not in the mood, restlessness, think got to bed, so sit yourself angry, Tang Chuangshang stumbled asleep, suddenly awakened by the phone to see Table 12 point, the subconscious to see promise in the bed is empty, the promise was not actually 12 points back, hit a gas does not come, Yun phone call, she said, and her husband have a fight to get a divorce, and now feeling horrible , and so I used to accompany her for a drink, I put on my clothes and took a taxi to her home to see her bad mood, I called her a friend, I go with her to find a friend, then go to the disco for a drink , my mood is not good, very depressed and drink a lot, mind a bit dizzy, take a look at the table have been half past three, and thought should go home and promise, but I thought she was not at home they see at home what it would be mood, thinking about the pleasure of my heart kind of retaliation, Yun drunk, her friends took her home, I took a taxi coming home, I asked the elevator in the elevator lady, and I often have not seen the girl with elevator lady said no, my heart sink a bit further, she would not not go home! with a key to open the door when the mood is very complex, very much hope that promise has come back, but afraid she did not come back, after the door is still no room, Snow actually had not come back fast 4:00, I suddenly take up the fire, and pick up the phone to call her phone, talked over the phone: play, you first go to sleep, leave me! ; after dinner, they were delighted and said to sing, I did not think, I am not a good sweep of their Hing, not to mention today is to me that they had come out to play! come back? ! grandson to the destruction of the gang, I turn on the computer, placed music loud, hard smoking, heart cranky, they will not promise to eat tofu, or they will wind through the wine, indecent assault promise, grew more and more angry , grew more and more afraid, think of promise and a few big boys and a girl together, I was afraid of her at a disadvantage. sat for a while, gas, or flow, called and gave the promise: Snow impatient, said: : I call on the outside, do not know who sings it! Do not go crazy, OK? You come back, I wait for you! I was so angry fist fiercely wall, and gave promise to call, yelling into the phone, said 5 back? how you still do not come back, but right now! you are not a thing to go to bed with them? ; finished hang up my phone, I dial in the past, no one answered, the last play over and over again, phone off, I changed the phone to play jump on the jump I was no good tone: Telephone! answer, and finally is off, and they together, and to shiver my soul, right? promise actually to jump off, she was too much, I think they are a piece to air, I was so angry breathing difficulties, feeling on the verge to collapse of the zone, or the next second I will be a madman, and I went to the promise of the computer, picked up her favorite CD fell to the ground, the jump set of discs also gave her a harsh fell to the ground, front disc box set a few feet under a harsh step, the promise of the CD I did not dare step, after all, is the promise favorite things, although I have been crazy, but the only reason or do not want to damage that beloved Connaught things, CD scattered over the ground, I am still difficult to equatorial, hiding in the smoke went to the bathroom!
moment, the promise has finally come back, I did not go out in the bathroom, imagining that her promise was I fell on the floor CD What will be the expression, and feeling the thrill of a kind of revenge, but also some guilty secret! heard promise in the clean up the mess, someone knocked on the door for a toilet, I know Snow is knocking, as if that is nonsense, is it not her ghost? I did not should, Nokia continues to knock, the door opened, and I'm too lazy to see her and rushed straight to the bedroom, also with the promise came, as did the same no matter what happens to hold me over, said: ? my meal, but is to you in this way! back again and they go to eat, you is not happy, but you need to students so the atmosphere it? Why do you always have these things and I was born because so much gas? Do not say those, you just are not linked to my phone? also do not take my phone to jump, also phone off, you are not cheating on it? tone of voice, on the phone and you do not know, you are so angry, talk so ugly! feelings, and they play to now, I said coldly: Snow looked at me, tears are streaming out: Dear John, after you free! used to be I am sorry you ... feelings, you say to break off? you too much, Hello cruel! a!!! ; promise, promise, promise, how do you? Connaught!, please do not scare me! her name, could not stop the tears to flow down, then quickly hand on her heart, I am scared, never to see the promise, I know a little bit above the heart of Connaught, but did not think this is so, I'm scared, heart wringing pain, I'm afraid that promise to leave me, I really can not live, the promise is too important to me than my life, is important, if she really have happened to me really is a sinner, how can I be worthy of Snow's family!!
Fortunately, I pressed the promise of the kernels, but also pressure to her heart, she finally woke up and began to cry over just after waking up, saw promise I wake up happy to promise in his arms, his face close to her face, crying, crying, and we hold together, crying into a ball, I broke her heart, I am also very important to her ! fortunately did not promise anything about the situation, I finally relieved, holds her to my bed and lie down, and quickly went to her Daoliaobeishui, Novo drank, Snow said: , hurts like it! Well! you sleep in my bed today, and I go to bed your bed, I know that she was afraid of losing me, I feel bad die, and said softly to her: , Novo quickly called my name, I know that she was afraid I left her, went back to the Connaught side, promise to hold me tight and started to kiss me, I did not respond, I am a sinner, I can not hurt the promise, the promise is still not stop holding me kiss me, kiss i was horny, and had no touch promise a long time, the heart of the very hungry, so she kissed, and I really could hold, and I dry mouth Shezao, difficult to say: I do not care, and can not help, and tonight is the endless lingering, day, in exchange for in this way, God, I do not come back the second time!
That night, I soon returned, and promise to as before, but I even more carefully to her, who let himself hurt her, I was afraid she was hurt, I'm afraid to see her sad, sad to see her, I could to Xinrudaoge!! feel really owe so much to her, but Snow did not happen anything like a, like, still so good to me, she is so tolerant of the wayward never have patience with me, my everything! ~ We enjoy the home without ice disturbances day, we went to the supermarket shopping frenzy, and then go home eating habits, and then we continue to lingering, and I like to listen to the groans of Enoch, the family finally no one, I promise Sweating shouted out encouragement, combined the It feels great!
going home a few days, Novo's uncle to pick cars, we can ride a home, Oh, they can save money! promise always meticulous care of his family, uncle to the day, promise to take it to wash all the clothes uncle, the uncle said do not change clothes anyway, but also driving, and driving so many people can not pay attention, but the promise to his uncle to drive home wearing clean clothes, large still persist in winter clothes washed by hand, and fear of his uncle not used to the local tastes of the dish, deliberately try to do complex process, but found his uncle's home cooking tastes like. On the way home, driving need to open 3 days 3 nights , Snow on the way a person afraid of his uncle to drive tired, sleep accompanied his uncle insisted on not talking, perhaps in the eyes of others it seems very normal, that is nothing, but Snow's words and actions are deeply engraved in my heart, She is my favorite girl then!
home, the family began to care about I have no love, my mother said that her boyfriend wanted me to find a suitable residence in Beijing, alas, my mother and I mentioned that I do not really know how to answer, I was only a promise, how do I find the right boyfriend? in my mind the only promise the right one! Snow's family also began to care for her love, she is older cousin there with her for about friends, and give her hope that she will find a good boyfriend, is, uh, do not promise good how worthy! I also promise the family became acquainted with her relatives are like me, Danian three Ten also deliberately try to make Enoch the day called me to the New Year, but I have to accompany their parents, and my heart though to go, but no way! relatives promise to eat the next meal time around, they did not forget to put my name on the Snow , I feel really good, we like family, I like a promise out of her boyfriend as a relative of any home. at home, sometimes promise will lament: Yes ah, if I like boys, I'm not sure you're not married, I replied: She knows why I say that, although we made love, but her most sacred territory, and I've never been inside, it will not go, I can not give her life, how can I harm her, I do not want her husband to the future good for her, I do not she happy, even though many times I really want to be with her, although I envy the dead will be able to really have, Connaught openly with the man, but he did not do, which is perhaps I promise to do only a little bit ~ ~ ~ ~ Sometimes, love to the depths, I said many times: boy you really could not be like me, after all, a good girl so much! promise to find ways and affectionate look, lingering in her home that night, after we were tired, I slept soundly, sleep heard promise in the groaning, I know she Tuiyou began aching, she did not Well, the wind hot legs, and sometimes pain in the middle of the night, had sleepy eyes, I could not open, suddenly sat up by her legs until she was little better, before and dizzy and fatigued to sleep the next morning woke up, looked at me affectionately Snow said: the!
time always flies, the Chinese New Year holiday has ended, it is quite heart I want to hurry back to L town, I have been accustomed to freedom, always at home, my mother tube, but Snow in the New Year, the deliberate choice to go home after the resignation is to be able to more time with her mother, Snow's mother worked hard her whole life, the promise can not be with all year round now in the side, and now rely on her to spend more time in such a way ! not get used to the feeling of a person back to Beijing, and the promise almost from the junior high school to now been separated, we are always in pairs, I was like her shadow, not her day, in addition to work is sleep, what to do are so not the spirit, in addition to her thoughts, or thoughts!
finally fast for nearly two months later, Snow finally back! In fact, during which I did not get a call urging her to come back, but in addition to her, urging Her reason is because there is a general after the end of the annual Spring Festival, is the best time to find a job, I do not want to miss her period, but each time, and promise to call, in the heart called her back to the last but into a feeling of promise because he wanted her to accompany me in the side, before urging her to come back! Oh ~ ~ I'm always in front of her in his heart can not really speak out! at the airport and other commitments, it felt so nervous, I actually would a man so close and his nervous, alas, no way! Snow pushed luggage out to see her, and long beautiful long hair, and also cut very different levels, but people are so sad I know she certainly sad that every time she returned to Beijing from the house the night will certainly be spent in tears, I know that she is to her mother that way, because she was too early to sensible, so the heavier the burden on her, see her look, not what I had to comfort, sometimes a person to see her there in a daze, is how I feel when I have to go do not go into her world, because she has used one to stomach the bitter water swallow! that night, and she wanted a good lingering, counting the longing not seen for two months, but ... she refused, I know she a bad mood, but I feel faint two months, Snow began to change, she changes from home, maybe more, and stay with her mother, she will become a natural on the right track now ~ ~ This time she came back, feeling she had become mature, more independent !
promise came back, I helped her to design a resume, do this I am more knowledgeable than her, I'm not a little in these areas than her strengths, Oh ~ working hours to give her almost cast a resume. Snow is not bad luck, and soon spotted her there is a foreign-funded enterprises, and also through the interview goes well, jobs are customer service, to see her find a good job, and my heart really happy for her, but the faint and began to fear that the new company will have boys like her, this is certainly inevitable, but I'm afraid she will encounter like, well, so I always have this fear. promise to go to work with me to discuss said that if you can, I want to introduce in, she knew that company sales are not very good, move along very depressed, and I was ready to quit, of course, happy heart, and promise that I will be happy with every day, also looked at her, huh, huh.
my interview is also extremely smooth, just finished the interview, even told me that after one week to reply, the results I just left the elevator, just call me, Oh, I'm glad . in the new company, the promise every day to cook, to eat lunch to the company, I am very happy to work with her every day, eat, go home, who needs!!!! still remember when the staff training, there is a boy like Connaught, though, non-threatening, looks too hard to see, the promise of course, politely refused. the new company a lot of people are a bunch of young people are playing, and soon we and they also became good friends, but to the new company, Connaught more mature independent, her very own ideas and assertive, that thinking is no longer rely on my promise, and I began to thoroughly into dependence on her With her change, I began to slowly feel the turn inward, the heart began to become somewhat closed, this change may be her let me know what to do, but I do not want to accept this change.
As companies shift system, so I promise a day, rest day, so the days of leisure, combined with the repeated temptation of ice and her boyfriend, we started playing the online game Legend of the three, we've never played online games deep be attracted, the most important thing is you can get married in the game, feeling very new. ice and her boyfriend in the game already know a large group of friends, so we play the game it has been easy to upgrade, and finally upgraded to get married ice they all let us find a husband in the game with leveling, and we were all very curious, and soon the time I found my husband in the network game, and promise to be a kid actor is also the day the game chasing to marry him, we are booing, and finally helpless Snow agreed, the wedding day, a kid actor named Snow his wife, looking really awkward, so I have not known before, he actually called so natural, even though what is unreal, and my heart uncomfortable, then the couples kid actor every day, and promise, yes promise too good to be a mess, the promise was moved slowly, so they often do not leveling in the game, but they went to a secluded place to chat, and later developed for the QQ chat, and this relationship is really rapid ah, looking at her kind of change, I began to eat the vinegar fly, and even laugh at me promise everything on the network so seriously, but I really care about good care, and often do not happy. I am more sensitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment