Thursday, May 5, 2011

Heart is broken, want to cry

. . . . .
out of twenty days, and would like most is the son of a dream is also the son of the most ,,,,
Perhaps my feelings too rich. I can not love, first love their parents, as well as his son's love, family love, friends, love. You said that I was emotionally rich than the average woman, and especially sentimental. But you are very practical, in the emotional but also in broad, hard-rock you like a temper, that did not even feel my delicate, buried in the heart of tenderness. I do not know no intention of feeling or not feeling, alas! Perhaps you also think that it is not happy with me, but you never speak your mind. I tell the truth, but you think I'm lying. . . . . God knows and you do a live person, always feel mentally unbalanced, the total can not find anything like as lost, let alone what is warm and sweet love. You know? ? Woman without love is easy to nourish the old. Can not meet with you, I never complain about life, but the spirit of Ye Hao empty, you know? ? ? ? ? Every time you say that life has always been this way, maybe that is the real crux of the two of us. You know? Why do I always want to go out? Because I feel more and more lonely with you, even not as alone. Began to see that you may scoff, you like this, people never say what you think you will not be hard. The idea of ​​our two Duirenduishi, the demand for love life, there is a big difference. Why do the two of us together, you knew. I just want to ask you, so many years, in the end you have like me, there is no sincerity to love me? ? ? ? ? Love is understanding, not understanding how we talk about love, how can it be called love? Married life with understanding the need to constantly water them, to nourish, and only understand in order to accommodate. Think about yourself before going to sleep, so many years, even longer life difficult, I have no complains to you? ? ? ? Did you get to compare with others? ? ? ? There did not force you? ? ? ? ? ? They just broke up with you say, you Xiangyebuxiang agreed. But you say I do not have to go back, son I do not have any of that? ? ? ? Why do you always do. Husband, (you say to be separated, perhaps I will not call you a) way of life is so far away, so long, need to love (to see this, you have to say I'm not actually a) the need solace, need for understanding and trust, to be less lonely, and do you think? ?

true, no matter how dull life, Less love, Love is an organic compound, and not twisted or mixed, not one-way to rely on a heart to another heart, but hearts also impact to bursts of love.
Think you look after you? ? ? ?
dreams, ideals, you have several? ? ? ? Love, confidence, responsibility,? ? ? ? ? ?

so many years, you have the sincerity to love me? ? ? ? ? If not, do not improvise, and think about it. . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment