Thursday, November 4, 2010

How can we have a wonderful thing

 How to have a wonderful thing?

how can we have a wonderful point of that? do not know why else happy! why pain through every day!

psychological unhappy things fit to not quite happy!!

is fit,

fit,

sometimes prefer to suffer for the music, sometimes not happy,UGG bailey button, and sometimes can not feel, sometimes it does not fit, and sometimes there are problems

a few days, when the happy!!
< br> painful thing is fit,

quickly resolve it,

address the need of time, or can not solve!

how could be put down

you?

vent you may let your heart?

possible, trance, and then woke up, confused!!

down, down, let go

Why do not you think in the end be happy?

one, just for today, I want to be happy. As Lincoln said,

Second, just for today, I want to adapt their own everything, and not to try to adjust everything to suit my desire. I will take this attitude to accept my family, my career and my luck.

three, just for today, I want to love my body. I want more exercise, good self-care, good self-value; not damage it, do not ignore it; to enable it to be my good basis for success.

four, just for today, I want to strengthen my mind. I want to learn something useful, I will not be a cranky person. I read something that requires thinking, you need to concentrate to read the book.

five,Discount UGG boots, just for today, I use three things to exercise my soul: I want to do something good for others, but let people know; I would also like to do two things I do not want to do matter, which is like William? James suggests, is to exercise.

six, just for today, I want to be a lovable person,cheap UGG boots, to try to modify the appearance, dress appropriately to be as much as possible, talk quietly,Bailey UGG boots, elegant action, did not care about other people's praise or blame. Do not test it on anything, do not interfere or give lessons to others.

seven, just for today, I tried to only consider how to spend the day without the problems of my life in a settlement. Because, although I am twelve consecutive hour to do one thing, but to my whole life to do so, it would alarm me.

eight, just for today, I want to set a plan. I want to write down what to do every thing an hour; maybe I will not completely follow suit, but also set the program; that can at least remove the two disadvantages, too hasty and hesitant.

nine, just for today, I want to leave their own half-hour quiet, relaxed some. In this half hour, I want to try to make my life more full of hope.

ten, just for today, I want to mind without fear. In particular, I am not afraid of happy, I'm going to enjoy the beauty of all, to love, to believe that I will love those who love me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment