Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Concerned about the vitamin ~ ~ ~

 Shopping street one day, dead tired ~ ~ ~ a little cold,UGGs, just go out to feel some faint, but surprisingly hot today. I wear a lot ~ ~ ~ ~ a little sweater out of a leather jacket ~ ~ ~ Here wearing cotton in the car boot ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ to start sweating and get off to a very weak sense of breaking the body ~ ~ ~ I ~ ~ ~ Meizhe own dull boy out? why wear so much Ah!! ! crazy ~!
to class tomorrow, really boring ~ ~ ~ weekend off so fast! ~ ~ ~ anything meaningful to do ~ ~ ~ never opened a Japanese language school on-time lesson, I reported the name. estimate may be the beginning of class tomorrow, it ~ ~ ~ (look at the words, and also estimated and may the ~ ~ ~ primary language is unqualified ~~~)< br> upstairs to see the iron sub today, and chatted for a few ,UGG boots, the feeling is very good ~ ~ ~ Ru yesterday afternoon went out to play, forget about the afternoon I find I have something to eat,UGG bailey button, and the results I am waiting for her in the bedroom until the hungry in the head. Then come back to me from the outside at night with a lot of delicious! ~ ~ Hey ~ ~ Today, I also bought some food supermarket, waiting for her to come back together is going to eat! hey,UGG shoes, feel that the days of running out ~ ~ ~ so we go our separate ways the next semester to ~ ~ ~ will not have the leisure time of the ~ ~ ~ so to cherish. like seventy-seven said, to make good on small Xiaxia as soon go ~ ~ ~ Oh ~ ~ ~
I the sign to boring boring people who do the fetters ~ ~ ~
Well, do not complain of the active life ~ ~ ~ it ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment