Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Coming of age of eighteen years of age

 This year we nineteenth, today September 26th is my eighth birthday, starting today, let's step into adulthood, and (to be happy, no longer look at me wrong kid) no longer look Goat and Big Big Wolf

of age, hey ... but now I am a confused about the future, I really do not know what to do, before goals are unrealistic to be crushed one by one, the new goals are, ah, work to earn money ? ? This is not a permanent solution, to discuss the recent two brothers to open a clothing store next year, although confidence, but the family is unlikely to make you so older children Na Zhaoqian to brawl it!

ago, there was a lot of ideas. One of the most unrealistic and should be is to open a dog racing plant it! (Fortunately, I did not and others say, or strange people do not laugh) really daydreaming ah. (Degree of difficulty that is quite large ah) also had the idea a little bit difficult is the work of last year in Hangzhou, every day, work hard, study hard, but afterward he opened a store, and slowly draw the ellipsis that is also well behind the full stop. Implementation is now the best hotel, but I'm very optimistic about it, I also blame the men are psychologically important, daily necessities, Zuifan on this.

Hey ... what are tired, not even liking the work, to have fun, to eat the dead should go to the factory wages, what day do not want to, do a good a like, man it! Not suitable for the future home to the top, living wage to feed their families die of it? Can not! Dry-store work and play scheming colleagues intrigue, although work is not tired, but the heart is tired. (This may be beside the point really do not run close to, talking beside the point, take the class thinking, my specialty, as if the two terms is made for me.)

Hupenggouyou a large group, not the top of the few living things, a group of online friends, chat with the chat games are what, Hunzi friends less, (Why did we do good) is to play with not Ganhao Shi, really quarrel with, with the Internet, along with truancy, Iowa will discuss a chick. Together every day, no way, who told Anliang it! Is too polite to each other, do not know Editor's Note and did not like to behave with others, so vexatious. You always make me, I let you, made with sometimes feel tired.

now grown up, former friends who are away from home, their staying in the home, said mixed at home for nothing, have been driven out of the door, at the end of home, friends did not even get together together, and went, and this year is completely sank, former friends are over, friends do not really go for now, leaving their own very lonely indeed, brothers, that the speaker of the Ang I, a brother, no one really wants to like did not like, money money, is really nothing to be Han, anything useful to the brothers, though, when speaking, if things dry battle brothers get started although the ride does not suffer, but to give you two, although if the loans do not have brothers money, but also by the main two-five cents a piece but you also do not want it. (Also beside the point.)

of age to learn the reality, I think I on the special reality, I do not see what drama Rights (idol drama that is representative of the bubble), although the drama is to see music, watching martial arts films is also a music, but look at the purely martial music,UGG bailey button, idol? Most sister were all fantasy and drama to find happiness in the same (to be a handsome guy to win a few sweet words), big sister have a clear point of it! 90% of the boys should have been a girlfriend once said: What you said before the marriage is, after marriage what you say you are, cajole married, how significant is how the mother's go! I'm not saying there is no happiness after marriage, happiness is two people to grasp, just married both have a run-in period, after all, not the same as the character of the two, fight to fight is a normal thing, after a period of two men running character will change for each other, happiness will come, and if even this period of transition would go through, then divorce it! Otherwise, the more damage the more grinding. I remember last year a good relationship with colleagues Ridiculous sentence, the couple quarrel normal thing, if you do not argue that it was not normal! Ridiculous thought of here, people last six months (as in the first half we did not work with it) on we really good, so on we got the idea, whether for any reason,UGG shoes, for we well let's not worse for others, we also not Jiaoshe Gen child, regardless of when the friends do not have our people,bailey UGG boots, we really think people as a friend! (Also TM beside the point)

Hi ... ... ten words, nine beside the point! Fana ... ah ... how are the future, in my two years of social experience that is not enough, it should be very enough. Recalling last year just to Hangzhou soon, people accidentally smashed car, but also others hard red gas (had a few kind words can be solved) the results of two hundred people lost money, really wrong ah. (TMD can not help but beside the point, ah, stray from the fundamental reason is that we too will be pulled free articles)

my name surnamed Zhao Yue word Oriental, hehe his nonsense, and Jiaozhao East, alias Zhao Yue, the most commonly used is Orient the name, think of the word already is really a name for one person.

Lord called our side (a little bit impressed.) My grandfather told me to the East. Grandmother told me the East (... Hey ... a little bit impressed.) Uncle call me square. Erbo call me square. Aunt call me square. Aunt, great uncle told me to the East. Er Yi, two uncle told me to the East. Sanyi asked me to send children the East or the East (the local accent has to become parties were called the Little) Three uncle told me to the East. Aunt, uncle told me the small East. Big Brother call me square. Hair brother call me. Rock sister, brother in law call me Rock Hair. King sister,UGG boots, Boge asked me to the East. Ya-Ya sister, Mui call me Hair. Static sister, Juan Jie, China brother, sister-hwan, Shenyang brother, sister in law told me Shenyang East. Wentong brother sent me the East. A stable call me fat or East hair. Feifei call me the East (on his little brother is not even called).

to so many, and write a five-hour friends, while writing side of the work. Adult birthday so I had a matter of fact did not even buy candy, tomorrow I adult, eighteen years I made my mistake, to say: !, ! ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment