Monday, September 27, 2010

today I want you

 He has been gone for nineteen years, the mother paid a lot for us. When I make my home to the recommendations of Liaoning when the mother had to live with me, but a good strong mother does not agree to my request, she said: know very well that the mother is not willing to give us trouble, not a last resort she will not give us openings. I'm thinking about end of fear is also added: Mother has been living alone in Inner Mongolia ... ...

As the children grow up, we can only find time in the annual summer vacation to see her. In the days that we see the mother passing on the phone with her to our care. Every time there is wronged, the mother is always comforting timely phone call from my wounded heart. Whenever I miss her, with a Tangshan accent that sounds coming from the earpiece, I want to cry more, she flew to her arms properly Baoyi Bao. In her mother's home has a large photo album,UGG boots, where filled with pictures of my daughter. When the mother miss us, these photos became her baby. I remember one time my sister was jealous and said: not thinking about her?

life in the days with his mother, I began to notice her daily diet. Since the father died the mother has maintained a frugal lifestyle, a person's diet and what simple hash. Think of school, my sister and I are always boxes of fish and meat, and she always eat pickles at home. When asked her every time, the only answer is do not like to eat meat dishes. I actually thought she was really like to eat vegetarian, until my daughter bought an expensive fruit, I am also well-intentioned deception she said, It was at that moment, I suddenly remembered I zheng zhu you said to me. What a white lie,cheap UGG boots, ah, you obviously have to give us. In your heart that we are all about you. Mother at home, I also found so many years have never seen the change - she began to snore. When we watch TV together, when you are actually asleep. Will be issued a short while bursts of snoring, snoring that moment I was stunned. I am curious to ask her husband: self-blame: often reveals a change in the stubborn, strong, but it has long been snoring for themselves. My mother was getting old, her hair covered with her hair has started. Her body was not as good as the past, the heart of the problem good times and bad. Even so the mother did not mention her on the phone in the case, always told us that she was a good Do not we miss her.

With deep apologies to the mother, gently covered with blankets for her, sitting next to a closer look at her. the first time so close close to the mother, only to find what kind of warm flowing between us, my eyes at that moment the mother is so weak, so need someone to comfort, and her past that has created a great contrast to the strong. This I can not perceive in the past, this feeling only when the mother who can deeply feel. I feel my past negligence shame, always feel how hard it hard to pay to know I gave his daughter, but did not think I also put a lot of the mother, her old age, also need to take care of me. I see tears the sleeping mother, listening to the sound of snoring which I think is that the United States, because in this snore, I can sense the presence of the mother. the mother from the moment of slumber, and suddenly saw I was crying. So hastily asked me: how? .

fear of separation, after all, reluctant to leave the mother. Moment, respectively, I clearly see the mother's dismay, saw her vulnerability, to see her old ... ... the moment the train started, Gezhaochechuang I promise to you: .

【Mom, today I want you】

has been in my heart you are a friend, also a mother and her mother do not want to say and you are always able to talked. Every time to see that you have a sense of home, living abroad and you are very close. Although farther away from the heart are increasingly interlinked, but the. Said homesick to see the moon, the stars like when my mother, I do not know when the bite of bone missing in my heart when looking at the starry sky I can control myself not to cry. Cheng pulls past

not recover Acacia inch layer of dust. Where is the house where you have your place is heaven. I will not forget your life sentence, and your parents are often not at home when the son you raised me. Although I am far away from you, but care was always so near. You're the only one I can easily think of other things like a baby instead of people. I never seem to respect you before, in front of you so try to be brave, and sometimes I think you are a child. I would like to round the night of the month I will think of you, think of what we fight, do you think of egg noodles.

Today is Ching Ming, the school holidays. I bought a flute support to give up something and took a long time together, alone, went to the Pearl River. Head wind gently nostalgic past, the faint aroma pervaded unknown distance, gently close your eyes, as if they heard the sound of that harsh on the brakes, you gently launched into the scene. You suddenly remembered the phrase easy to take the children left behind two extremes, one is autistic, is a more cheerful too know how grateful and treasure, you will fall into the latter category. I would like to cherish you, but you have to go so gently. Unconscious out of the smoke, the point is that a cigarette is indeed a sad and regrettable. Blow for a blow the flute but also how it no longer hear their own dismal flute want to cry. When everything had been gloomy, familiar places already have changed. The joys and sorrows of the past years is still vivid as yesterday, the time to dilute everything, but brewing my sadness. Close our hearts, people already are separated by mountains and rivers. I gently drift bottles to do a good job on the river, would like it with my deep thoughts and good wishes to drift to the place where you can see.

suddenly think life is sometimes ironically, may be a turn around I, say good forever do not know how to scattered. Between people and some others like the meteor burst out instantly the envy of light, but destined to just go by. Some people will always be engraved in memory, even forgetting her voice, her smile and forget her face. But Whenever I think of her, that feeling is never change, this moment I realized that words and feelings will always have barriers.

suddenly miss talk to you, hug you.

limited space filled with your face all the time

think you gently close your eyes

gush of tears dripping any stationery

do not want the fear I was thinking I could not help myself crying.

willing to heaven no longer have a car to drive to!

May your well-being of the sky forever!

I really want you to want to be like the fate of the kind of

so why not Mother's Day fair

No comments:

Post a Comment