Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blue Peach

Last night, dreamed of a peach blossom in full bloom, I know that I am homesick mm.
Beijing at this moment should be the season of blossoming fruit trees! Out of my home is directly on the high road to the airport, near the Fourth Ring Road side, there is a peach forest, each year this season Peach brilliant, it is truly beautiful.
Chinese have peach plot, go, Love and be loved is a: fourth day, beginning of spring, Dongfeng thaw. that is a new beginning! go again! unfortunately have run out of disk Chuan! two in the spring, I went to the blind samurai's home, but it is strange that there is no peach ... so when I go I know,Discount UGG boots, there have been no peach, peach is but a woman's name. mm Ouyang Feng
Well, that year began, a lot of things I forgot, the only way to remember is that I like the peach. the ubiquitous peach, peach and placed sentiment,UGG boots, then in the end is a human or peach flowers? has become less important!
and in my eyes,UGGs, feeling the original is blue!
drug, , you say more than happy However, when you no longer have the time, the only way to do that is so you do not forget. gorgeous, gorgeous, some of me dizzy, I just remember,UGG boots, peach mm is blue!
another: blue is my favorite color, I like to use the word love, this is my extreme expression.
blue is my lucky color, because I am a wooden life, just a symbol of blue water.
blue mm Favorites!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment